UncleMine Bonding/Staking will be live on March 23rd at 10 a.m. UTC.
Wen UncleMine? Tomorrow!
We are excited to inform all penguins that UncleMine Bonding/Staking will be available starting tomorrow on https://app.png.fi/bond
You can use PAI to buy UM at a discount from the market price, locking the liquidity in the protocol treasury. The UM supply rises in lockstep with the token’s liquidity depth over time. Bonders would be given staked UM tokens that would begin accruing staking benefits right away.
Compounding UM incentives will be given to staked UM. It takes 7 days to undo the stakes. This implies that while bonders will receive staked UM tokens right once, it will take 7 days for you to unstake.
You pay: $100
You earn: $120 UM + staking revenue (assuming 20% discount)
How to bond? (Wednesday 03/23/2022 UTC 10:00am)
- Convert your $100 tokens to $100 PAI at Swap
- Bond $100 PAI to purchase $120 worth of UM (assuming 20% discount) at Bond
- Claim $120 UM + staking revenue after 7 days when you want
- If the bond’s ROI is poor, all you have to do is to wait for the bond price to decline on its own till someone buys it.
- The reward will come to an end as soon as you unstake. During the 7-day unstake procedure, no revenue will be received.
- Just keep staking.
- If you run into any issues during trading, you can always contact us on Discord and we will assist you ASAP!
UncleMine is a decentralized protocol that connects Web3.0 to the physical infrastructure behind it. UncleMine aims to bring all sorts of computing powers to smart contract platforms, enabling the physical infrastructure resources to circulate in the Defi world.
About Penguin Finance:
Penguin is a Liquidity-as-a-Service Platform that offers a one-stop solution for treasury management such as swap, bonding, and staking. A protocol can utilize the bonding service to acquire liquidity instead of renting it. Protocol-owned liquidity can help a protocol survive in the long run by staying with it during a downturn. Instead of fostering short-term involvement, token vesting will allow protocols to match their incentives and communities with their long-term goals.